KDE4.1Mod problems with k/gpg

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:47:56 MST 2008

Hey all.

Good morning.

I am trying to get kgpg working in my install with kde4.1 mod in arch. I
can dl and search keys and import them fine BUT kgpg and kde will not
interact with gpg from the cli. I use gpg for email usually and can't at
present. Can you point me in the right direction as to why it is not
working?

------- GPG signed

Many individuals and organizations around the
globe have developed international cross platform
protocols to support your freedoms and ideas.
Please support Open Standards for software and
hardware with cross platform ISO standards and not
proprietary formats from monopolies and the
associated vendor lockin. If you are a Windows user
protect yourself from various known software
vulnerabilities that allow virii, malware, adware,
trojans, etc., and use Firefox/Mozilla with
NoScript for web browsing and not Internet Explorer.
HTML emails, Microsoft DOC(X)/XLS(X) formats are
not acceptable to send me. Please enclose inline or
by attachment with RTF, TXT, DJVU or PDF formats.
Thank You.

This email generated by a Linux Operating System
and accompanying software. Encryption of data and
emails is encouraged and welcomed with GnuPG.