OT: box.net backup

Josh Coffman joshcoffman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:38:13 MST 2008

Hi,

  I know this it OT, but I haven't found anything useful in the usual
way (google).  I want to start backing up my box.net files locally,
but haven't found anything useful for that so far.  Anyone know how?
I have spreadsheets, documents, and a few misc. files there.  I tried
some of the documents/spreadsheets on google apps, but the format
wasn't supported.  I'd consider migrating if anyone has a good
suggestion.  I still need a good way to download everything because
its a fair amount of stuff.

Thanks,
-j