Valley companies using OOo?

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Mon Aug 4 17:58:33 MST 2008

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 10:10 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> [...]
> anybody know of companies in the Valley that use OpenOffice.org that might
> be interested in getting some training for employees?
>
> I'm still trying to promote and fill the online OOo class at MCC :).
>
> http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/BPC110.html
>
> Hopefully I will soon have a post about other Free Software classes
> starting the last week of the month.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  Learn OpenOffice.org - http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/BPC110.html
> #  [...]

I know a chiropractor who has his office staff use OOo, but
my guess is, they probably just check out a web site or two,
and/or some books from the library.
They probably are not spending a lot of time *or* money;
((So, this may be "OT" ...))
also, they might switch to Gnu/Linux eventually, but
for now I think it is OOo under, um, some "other" OS...
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ
schwartz at acm.org