[ANN] April 23: Refactor Phoenix Meeting

james james at happycamperstudios.com
Sat Apr 19 20:30:09 MST 2008

April Refactor Phoenix Meeting

Date:  Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time:  Social stuff:       6:15pm
        We're now at Boulders on B'way!

        Presentation stuff: 7:00pm
        (We'll be bringing our video projector)

Place: Boulders on Broadway
        530 W Broadway Road
        Tempe, AZ 85282

        Google map: http://rubyurl.com/SKAU

What:  April's topic: Automation

Common repetitive tasks should be simple and easy. Ideally, they should
look after themselves.

Integration tests, repo commits + bug report notifications; these are
things that should can be improved with some simple automation.

James Britt, a principal at Happy Camper Studios, will be giving a demo
on automating interaction with E-mail, IRC, revision control systems,
and integration tests.

How do you automate your development tasks? Come by and share what you know.

See http://www.refactorphoenix.com for details

Refactor Phoenix is a monthly non-denominational gathering of desert
geeks, dedicated to the open exchange of information in a casual
environment.

We meet on the 4th Wednesday of each month.

If you're a (coder|programmer|software engineer|hacker|developer),
Refactor Phoenix is for you.

For more information, please see

    http://www.refactorphoenix.com

or contact