OT - Moving to Ohio

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Thu Apr 17 16:01:50 MST 2008

Hello PLUG,
	I will be moving to central Ohio this July (http://blog.godber.org,
my personal blog).  Its been a fun 10+ years and I will try to make it
to a few events between now and when I move.  In fact, I have a large
stash of goods I will try to bring for door prizes or whatnot.
	I will follow up with more information on what I need to get rid of
eventually.  But right now, I will ask if anyone is interested in my
back collection of Linux Journals.  I have several years worth.  Not
necessarily all of them.  But lots.  If anyones interested, let me
know I can bring them to an east side, dev or stammtisch or something.

Austin