OT: Free computer stuff...

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Sun Sep 30 22:40:54 MST 2007

I have actually written code for the TI 980
(when I worked for TI) back in the 70s.
   (Do you have the DX980 OS?
      and a compiler for the "P/L-EXUS III" language?
      just wondering...)
I probably would not know what to do with it, but you
might want to contact the TI alumni association,
(which I am  - or, "was" - a member of),
someone there might really provide a good home for
that item of equipment!
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ