Mac OS/X and Linux

Jorge Delacruz alterthegrid at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 07:30:20 MST 2007

Right now they use USB drives to move data between
systems, so it will be an easy sell to invest $23 to
improve efficiency.

For $23 each, NFS Manager has an awesome feature set,
including automounting NFS shares during startup
(http://www.bresink.com/osx/143439/details.html) which
solves some problems :)

Thanks to everyone for the information.

JD