asterisk: forward disconnect and Cox

chip33az at netscape.net chip33az at netscape.net
Wed Sep 26 07:51:57 MST 2007

I will be looking into Asterisk very shortly as my company will no
longer pay for my home office phone line.  I have Vonage now and like
it, but it costs more than I use.  I'm thinking of going with VoicePulse
for the long distance/phone service.

Have you looked at the actual digium cards?  They sell for about $140,
but are supposed to be the best out there.