moving HDD & new HDD

betty nicepenguin at webcanine.com
Mon Sep 24 14:55:42 MST 2007

I am sooooo happy ! I just moved my linux (RH9) HDD from my old computer
(whose ps was making way too much noise and i had already replaced it
once) to a different computer and VOILA! it worked right away. You don't
know how many times i have done this with a m$ hdd and had nothing but
problems. (well , maybe you do know).

Now i am going to have still a different computer with a blank drive in
it for my office, i would like to have RH (because i am used to it) and
still have something new like suse 10.2. Can i just make a partition for
each one and install them in their own little places?

Thanks !

--
betty i.
www.WebCanine.com