OT: Tech Books for Sale

AZ Pete subs2 at cactusfamily.com
Sat Sep 15 17:30:48 MST 2007

Hi All,

I've been cleaning house and am getting rid of several tech books.  Here's what I have.

Pragmatic Version Control Using Subversion
by Mike Mason ($5)

Ship it! A Practical Guide to Successful Software Projects
by Jared Richardson, William Gwaltney ($10)

Small Java How to Program (6th Edition)
by Harvey M. Deitel, Paul J. Deitel ($40)

Head First Design Patterns
by Elisabeth Freeman ($15)

Perl Black Book: The Most Comprehensive Perl Reference Available Today
by Steven Holzner ($25)

I also have some Windows related books, if anyone's interested.

Feel free to make a reasonable counter offer.
If your interested please contact me off list.

Thanks!
Peter