Somewhat OT: The JerryLeeCooper Saga

Rudolfo Munguia xaruum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:56:22 MST 2007

For every person I know that is educated or intelligent enough to be
computer literate, I know at least 2 people who share the same ignorance and
mis-guided elitism as "jerryleecooper". What's worse is that these people
cling to their FUD as if their life depended on it.

I would guess that the poster "jerryleecooper" is an actual Microsoft
Employee.

Have you ever talked to one of the techs on the Microsoft Support Line?

You get about the same response from them as from this "jerryleecooper" no
matter what that actual problem is.

I find it not so much "funny" as it is depressing.

Blah.