Need to outsource programming or hire full-time

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 23:19:39 MST 2007

Mr so and so, would you testify under oath that xyz corporation has, after your examination of the information gathering code segments in question, taken every reasonable precaution against erroneous patient information dissemination?

Dan Lund
skype id: situationalawareness

“Obviously the answer is drilling for oil in Alaska. Only through a unilateral coordinated effort between both democrats and republicans can we end this dispicable act of ungodliness. I propose an ammendment to the constitution called... say.. the PATRIOT act, that outlaws these atrocities along with securing our national security infrastructure by issuing national ID badges and opening Yellowstone National Park and the Alaskan reserves to liberation of natural resources for the betterment of our society as a whole.  It's the American thing to do... if you argue, the terrorists have already won.“