Number of wireless clients per WRT54GL?

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:45:30 MST 2007

Some additional (and probably excessive) information-

Wikipedia entry on the product line (WRT54G series):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WRT54G

The Consolidated Hacking Guide For The Linksys WRT54GL (circuit
diagrams and other good info, possibly useless for this issue):
http://www.linuxelectrons.com/features/howto/consolidated-hacking-guide-linksys-wrt54gl

ITtoolbox Blog entry on the Linksys WRT54GL + DD-WRT software
(software replacement thing):
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/webdesign/php/archives/linksys-wrt54gl-ddwrt-software-15026

No idea of any of this will help, but I'm sure it will tell you more
about the technical specs that you care to know.