RT Request Tracker

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 6 10:17:15 MST 2007

Am 06. Sep, 2007 schwätzte Craig Brooksby so:

> I manage a team of 5 who do a wide variety of small tech projects for
> our customers.  We need a "request tracking" or "issue tracking"
> system to both help us collaborate among ourselves, but also
> communicate to 100 coworkers and 900 clients.
>
> I have been looking at RT from http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/ and it
> seems to have all the features we need.

RT has a pretty good reputation in the LOPSA community. It also has a
reputation for being a pain to setup, but those who use packages from
their distribution say it installs easily enough.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Luckily, this is a comic book, for which no idea is too complex."
#    -- Larry Gonick from The Cartoon History of the United States