Access database conversion

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 20:49:37 MST 2007

Yikes.... Access was not a very good relational database.  Good for maybe 4 or 5 concurrent users.  Maybe it has been improved since I used it 6 or 8 years ago.

If you are going to have to go through all that work why not just create an intranet?

Bryan O'Neal <BONeal at cornerstonehome.com> wrote: You can connect to the Access DB using open office and ODBC on any
platform, but the Linux MS Access drivers all cost $$ while the windows
ones are free.

You will also need to rebuild all your forms and quires in OpenBase, but
it is very easy to link to the table information.