Access database conversion

Carlton Brooks linux at carltonbrooks.net
Wed Sep 5 16:08:56 MST 2007

About 12 years ago I created an MS Access database for a historical
society to maintain their collection of material.
They would now like to make the information available on the 4 pc units
in their office instead of the one it is currently housed on.
I thought that if I set up their server as a dual boot box, converted
the access database to mysql, that they could run this as a local host
from the web browser.

First off is this feasible, second I have found software on sourceforge
to convert the access database to mysql. But the biggest hang up is in
converting the forms and structure already created. Is there a program
that will convert the forms and output data so that a minimal amount of
work is required to set it up.

Many thanks
Carlton Brooks