OT~ Credit accounts....

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 10:42:36 MST 2007

The credit reporting agencies have no- accountability.

If they were fined for every error I'll be they would figure out how to get it right.

I would like to see them offer to put my Divers License picture on my account with a requirement that anyone opening an account verify they looked at my divers license.  Any credit opened without proof would be at the liability of the company extending credit.   I'll bet ID theft would drop substantially.

George Toft <george at georgetoft.com> wrote: I read that 1/3 of all credit files have errors.  I've been tracking my
credit report since the early 90's, and have found errors every time I
get a report.  Fortunately, they are always not my accounts, and the
accounts were current.

Over a 30% error rate, and we base the stability of our country's
economy on it.  Amazing.

George Toft, CISSP

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772