OT~ Credit accounts....

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Mon Sep 3 06:00:21 MST 2007

I read that 1/3 of all credit files have errors.  I've been tracking my
credit report since the early 90's, and have found errors every time I
get a report.  Fortunately, they are always not my accounts, and the
accounts were current.

Over a 30% error rate, and we base the stability of our country's
economy on it.  Amazing.

George Toft, CISSP