InstallFest last Saturday (Was:Re: web connection with firefox in ubuntu 7.10)

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Oct 29 11:30:48 MST 2007

Cary Mabe wrote:
---[clip]---
> advance.  BTW, I know installfest will be a smash tonight, but I'll be
> at work, so hopefully next time I'll be there.

Before any confusion propagates, let me state what I know about an
InstallFest tonight.

That I know of, there is no InstallFest tonight.  There was one two days
ago on Saturday.  PLUG always, in my experience, holds InstallFests on
Saturdays.

If someone knows something I don't, feel free to correct me.

Alan