Linux device driver project needs more unsupported devices to work on?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 00:37:13 MST 2007

well pardon me for bringing this up.  If you all want to be so
absolute that ONLY a totally free solution is possible we can all go
back to the dark ages where the only choice for non-geeks is M$ and
A$.

I am not going to apologize for thinking that people having 99% of a
freedom is a good thing.  OK, proprietary drivers are not good things,
but freedoms are not worth much if most of the people cannot use them.

That said, I am deleting this thread and will not respond to it
further.  Carry on your closed discussion if you like.