Apache losing ground as Internet expands

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 11:52:17 MST 2007

  Many of these reports are loaded with marketing motives.  IIS did
gain a bit of ground with the advent of .NET, but this gain was
entirely in proportion to the amount they spent on marketing and
promotion.  Here are some informative stats:

 http://www.securityspace.com/s_survey/data/200709/index.html

 -jmz