OT: Mock Terrorist Attack

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:30:08 MST 2007

Babelfish.altavista.com (the grandad of almost all translators on the net) said the same thing.

Dan Lund
skype id: situationalawareness

“Obviously the answer is drilling for oil in Alaska. Only through a unilateral coordinated effort between both democrats and republicans can we end this dispicable act of ungodliness. I propose an ammendment to the constitution called... say.. the PATRIOT act, that outlaws these atrocities along with securing our national security infrastructure by issuing national ID badges and opening Yellowstone National Park and the Alaskan reserves to liberation of natural resources for the betterment of our society as a whole.  It's the American thing to do... if you argue, the terrorists have already won.“