OT: Mock Terrorist Attack

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Oct 3 22:25:08 MST 2007

Am 03. Oct, 2007 schwätzte Michael Sammartano so:

> It was my pleasure! Helping a Human in need is a great rush!

Yes, I also like helping people. That's one of my main motivations behind
working with Free Software, I am allowed to help people.

As to the emergency exercise, I was able to confirm with someone involved
that it will be a simulation for the Phoenix event and won't directly
involve the public. I figure it might still affect service levels for the
emergency response groups involved in the simulation, but there should be
nothing on the roads.

>> #  "The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that
>> #  he should be able and willing to pull his weight."  -- Theodore Roosevelt

Hmm, the random quote on my previous email seems appropriate.

The random quote on this email is also somewhat appropriate :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Schließlich verteidigt Amerika Freiheit. Und Freiheit beginnt mit dem Wort.
#    -- Gunter Grass