ubuntu stuff

betty nicepenguin at webcanine.com
Wed Oct 3 12:58:18 MST 2007

thanks to everyone for their help, as usual, great list members !!!!

my 'office' is the office for my LLC which is just a small business.  i
live out where there is ONLY dial-up, no dsl, no cable, so0000 no choice
there. i only use that computer for banking and private emails related
to the business, so no big bandwidth issues.

anyway,  somehow it started working. i should really write down the
steps that i take when i do stuff to the computer. i just tinker until
something works :~}
now i have the gimp 2.2, evolution sync with my treo 650 AND the
internet (the big 3 necessities),  so i am really happy.
if this system  works for 6 months without major problems, then i will
migrate my 'regular' computer in my house to ubuntu too. and maybe the
one at my cabin as well :)))  i like RH but it's just too old.

--
betty i.
www.WebCanine.com