****Re: I hate Plesk (Backup Hell)

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Nov 20 21:43:22 MST 2007

I am not in that business but it would seem to me...

virtualmin - companion to webmin fits the bill.

Virtualmin Pro - for those that gotta pay
http://www.virtualmin.com/

Virtualmin GPL - for those that won't pay
http://www.webmin.com/vdownload.html

I'm a believer in Jamie Cameron...I'm a long time user of Webmin

The guys is the most responsive developer I have ever seen.

Craig