Running X on a virtual dedicated server

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Nov 16 21:07:39 MST 2007

True, this is what I want, however I edited /etc/ssh/ssh_config and
uncommented and changed the lines ForwardX11 yes and ForwardX11Trusted
yes.  I pondered why PasswordAuthentication yes was commented but
ignored this saved the file and restarted sshd.  Logged out and logged
back in.  I also wounded why I could restart sshd without being logged
out, but again ignored this.  However when I try to launch konqueror I
get "cannot connect to X server"  That is when I started trying to start

I am connecting using ssh -X user at ip