OT: how to set up a newsletter mailing list

Craig Brooksby craig.brooksby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:41:09 MST 2007

I have always used constant contact for this.  The key phrase, I
believe, is "announce only" newsletters.  That will help you find more
resources.  But check out Constant Contact.  It's among my bookmarks,
here:  http://del.icio.us/brxb/announce_only

Like Keith Smith, I am interested in what any others have to say on this topic.

Craig