sad day on PLUG

Technomage-hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:52:52 MST 2007

is there a possibility I could get a job there? :)

I am looking at the prospect of having to leave the state before march if I
don't get work by new years. Frankly, I can't afford the move, but I have not
heard back from any of my applied for jobs (not a single one).

</economic query>

is it me or is the employment market about to meltdown?
<economic query/>