****Re: ****Re: sad day on PLUG

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Nov 12 07:46:10 MST 2007

I'm on a Gigabit network but I am doing Fedora not CentOS installs but
still I can't get close to 5-7 minute install which is why I find it
hard to believe that you are doing it.

There are already 496 updates for Fedora 8 x86_64 which means that a
'yum update' would take way longer than 5-7 minutes.

Anyway, if I do a complete install, I will time it.

Also, Dell doesn't ship PXE enabled (at least not to me). It takes a
trip into BIOS to get that done.

Craig