Found Something!

Cary Mabe cary_mabe at msn.com
Mon Nov 12 09:24:05 MST 2007

Finally!  a post where I might actually be contributing instead of just asking questions!!!   I found a site that helps check configuration/chipsets for debian/ubuntu boards.  Hopefully this will be useful for someone else as well in the future.

http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/

You copy and paste the results of lspci -n  into a box and press enter, and the next page spits back info on all pci stuff on your comp.   Cheers!

Cary