another compiz question

Cary Mabe cary_mabe at msn.com
Mon Nov 12 09:00:05 MST 2007

Sorry about not providing enough info last time, and thanks for telling me how to find the info you needed.

cary at cary-desktop:~$ lspci | grep VGA
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 661/741/760 PCI/AGP or 662/761Gx PCIE VGA Display Adapter

Still not id'ing the exact one, I don't really know why.  .

cary at cary-desktop:~$ glxinfo |head
name of display: :20.0
display: :20  screen: 0
direct rendering: No (If you want to find out why, try setting LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose)
server glx vendor string: Brian Paul
server glx version string: 1.4 Mesa 7.0.1
server glx extensions:
    GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer, GLX_MESA_pixmap_colormap,
    GLX_MESA_release_buffers, GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_EXT_visual_info,
    GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_SGIX_pbuffer

i'm about to lose interest in the whole compiz thing, but I'm having fun learning about everything anyway, so if anybody has a suggestion to keep me going in the right direction, I'm all ears.   Thanks!!

Cary