Computer Donations

chip33az at netscape.net chip33az at netscape.net
Thu May 31 08:49:25 MST 2007

AZStrut would take it and they should be open today.  Here is an e-mail
I received from them.

Oh sure, we'll take anything. Please see options below.

Our main site in Mesa is at 1720 W. Broadway Rd., Mesa suite 101, with
Stardust Building Supplies. (Just East of Dobson on the North side of
the road)  Drop off hours are Tuesday and Thursday between 8:30 a.m. -
4:30 p.m.

Regards,

Ken Mystrom