Computer Donations

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Thu May 31 08:43:42 MST 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007 08:34, Nathan Aubrey wrote:
> I have a ton of computer stuff, cables, cases, motherboards, CRT's,
> printers and other misc. accessories. I would like to know where to donate
> them.
>
> Suggestions please as I am leaving for Phoenix in about an hour.

Take them to any Data Doctors. They will give them to Strut (I don't remember
exactly what that stands for). Strut will check out the components and donate
the working ones (or the ones they can easily get working) to schools. Other
things that they can't get working will be properly disposed of.

--
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/
Jabber IM: jon at the-hansons-az.net