FC-6 - about supergrub

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Wed May 23 09:52:42 MST 2007

.
The main supergrub home page seems to be down (temporarily, I presume),
but you can find info here: http://freshmeat.net/projects/supergrub/

Super Grub Disk is a bootable floppy or CDROM that is oriented towards system
rescue, specifically for repairing the booting process. Super Grub Disk is
simply a Grub Disk with a lot of useful menus. It can activate partitions,
boot partitions, boot MBRs, boot your former OS (Linux or another one) by
swap hard disks in the BIOS, and boot from any available disk device. It has
multi-language support, and allows you to change the keyboard layout of your
shell.

On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:45, Josef Lowder wrote