FC-6

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Wed May 23 09:45:51 MST 2007

.
I've been going through similar frustrations, Robert.
But I would recommend trying PCLinuxOS as it has worked
best for me in creating a proper grub dual boot and
restoring access to XP on my wife's computer.

Also, someone on the list here recommended a live CD
called "supergrub" that provides lots of options for
restoring damaged or missing grub.

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:23, Robert N. Eaton wrote