Partly OT? How to get past lost administrative password

James crawford jrefl5 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:53:02 MST 2007

I had a similar problem a few months back after relocating to AZ. I forgot the Admin users password for an XP box I used http://www.loginrecovery.com/ and waited the 48 hours it needed to get the free password out. There is another link I tried with no luck but YMMV http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ and it looks like it's been updated this year.

James

    Message: 10