updates: Free Software Stammtisch

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri May 11 13:33:35 MST 2007

moin moin,

The Tempe location for the Free Software Stammtisch is moving. We will no
longer meet at Plaid. We will now be meeting at Boulders on Broadway.

We should be upstairs, but might be down in the pit.

Boulders on Broadway
530 W Broadway Rd
Tempe, AZ 85282
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=530+W+Broadway+Rd,Tempe,AZ+85282

The Avondale Free Software Stammtisch will be meeting at the same time.

Leap's Frozen Custard & Coffee
12725 W Indian School Road, Suite B-101
Avondale, AZ 85323-9522
623 535 5370
http://www.leapsfrozencustard.com/
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=12725+W+Indian+School+Rd,Avondale,AZ+85323-9522

Both are this Tuesday, the 15th, starting at 19:00.

Leap's has wireless access. We're working on fixing the setup at Boulders
on Broadway.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Schließlich verteidigt Amerika Freiheit. Und Freiheit beginnt mit dem Wort.
#    -- Gunter Grass