OT:Odd hardware issue

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:15:15 MST 2007

Micah DesJardins wrote:
> On most newer systems, you have an option in the BIOS itself to set
> USB keyboard and mouse support to either be BIOS or OS enabled.  Of
> course, if you can't get to the BIOS setup, the point is kind of moot.
>  I'm assuming you are plugged directly into the USB ports on the
> motherboard itself rather than the plethora of ones supported by
> cables running to the front or to a card slot?
>
> Micah

The keyboard was plugged into one of the USB ports on the motherboard.
I plugged in a ps2 keyboard and changed the settings to support a USB
keyboard.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin

The magic HD-DVD number is:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0