ES topic

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu May 10 03:01:10 MST 2007

moin moin,

this month's topic will be an activity.

Speed Networking

I'm gonna toss a bunch of tangled cable and some switches on a table and
groups get to vie to see who can finish their network first.

Hmm, no, that's not it.

We will setup two rows of chairs facing each other. The people directly
across from each other will have 3 minutes to talk, then one or the other
rows will bitshift and the process Ñ•tarts again.

Be prepared to talk about geek things like software you like, projects
you're working on, if your job uses Free Software, gossip about why Linus
doesn't wear glasses anymore, etc.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.
#  We grow old by deserting our ideals.
#  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm
#  wrinkles the soul.  -- Samuel Ullman