What sound card works for MIDI?

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue May 8 20:17:32 MST 2007

Are you looking to simply midi or are you looking to play a midi file?
I thought Audacity could play a MIDI file, but I honestly have not tried
it.  I believe Preston Lee does some pretty hefty work in Linux, maybe
he has an answer.  Or you could try cross posting to the ASULUG list
since there are a number of armature musicians that may be able to help
their.

Preston?