What sound card works for MIDI?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue May 8 13:15:36 MST 2007

Vic,

I don't know the answer to your question and so ignored it.  But your
mention today brought to mind a headline about using Linux to produce
music.  I had ignored it but figured it may be of help to you.

http://www.keyboardmag.com/story.asp?sectioncode=29&storycode=17973

Hope you find what you need.

Alan