Slow internet today?

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon May 7 09:11:08 MST 2007

On Monday 07 May 2007, Miles Beck wrote:
> Who is your provider?
>
> I just checked: http://www.internetpulse.net/ and it shows Global
> Crossing to Qwest having a 2.27% packet loss. So this might be what is
> affecting you.
>
> -Miles
>
> On 5/7/07, Nathan Aubrey <nathan at paysonlinux.org> wrote:
> > I have two internet connections. One is a 100K cable connect and another
> > is a 3Mbit DSL. Neither are working at even a QUARTER of a 14.4 modem
> > today! Is anyone else seeing this? Or is it just another, oh yeah, I'm in
> > Payson kind of thing?
> >
> > I'll be surprised if this email even gets out...

I was not aware of that web site! Thank you for pointing that out.
I am using Qwest as my 3Mbit which is totally dead, and my cable is NPGCable,
which as far as I know gets their internet from Qwest out of phoenix...

We'll see what happens.

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations