Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:46:00 MST 2007

Patrick C:
   I hope you won't be insulted by this remark which
is intended as a compliment:  pretty good insights,
for someone of any age.
(I was almost going to end it with
 "for someone who is your age",
  but then I thought it might seem like
  a bit of a "backhanded" compliment;
  in any event, it is intended as a positive remark).
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org