Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Wed Mar 28 20:09:24 MST 2007

Let me just say I've been staying out of this to keep from fanning the
flames any higher.  I didn't want to write again until Mike had a chance
to respond.  I'll make just one reply and then let the topic go.

Mike : I had no intention of dampening your enthusiasm for Linux.  From
reading your posts, and re-reading my own, I really doubt that's
happened.  We may have different approaches to problem solving, but I've
certainly asked my share of questions on this list as well, on and off
topic.  I agree with everyone who's stated that's what this list should
be for.

Thanks much to Micah for a well-written summation of the situation.

alex