Why we are all here (was Re: audio cd)

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 18:33:13 MST 2007

guys, I am really sorry if I upset anyone but I have been encouraged by one of
the higher-ups to continue to do what I do. the reason for this, I am told,
is that the amount of lurkers on this list is increasing rapidly and I seem
to be the only one with no compunctions about being vocal. You are correct in
saying that I should have said what I did to cause the cd player to play but
I had to leave. The discussion then denigrated  to the point that my solution
would have got lost in the mix. Also, I was hoping that someone would give an
alternate solution to my problem. So, if you can't stand hearing what I have
to say send my messages to /dev/null. In the paraphrased words of the higher
up..... you're out of luck.

peace and love to all!