Query/Form Builder / Database

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Mar 27 12:16:55 MST 2007

Am 27. Mar, 2007 schwätzte Judd Pickell so:

> OpenOffice as Base, but not sure what it's actual usability is so far.
> Beyond that I don't know of any good open source alternative to access. Most
> of the ones I use like Firebird, and Mysql solve problems that don't allow
> for your scenario.

OpenOffice.org 2.0 has its own database as well as the ability to use
external databases or even a spreadsheet as a database. That said, it
hasn't worked for me in the 5 minutes I devoted to it one time...

See Solveig's excellent OpenOffice blog, http://openoffice.blogs.com/, and
look for database and spreadsheet entries.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "This place has everything. It's even got a Hans."  -- Ken Bowley