March west side meeting

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Mar 26 00:01:17 MST 2007

moin moin,

this month's west side meeting is Wednesday starting at 19:00.

Topic: Drupal 5.1 Drupal has been going through a lot of releases. 5.0
has brought new functionality, a new look and organizational
improvements. This presentation will cover the latest version including
base modules and themes.

Presenter: der.hans
For years der.hans has been presenting at conferences and user groups. He
has also taught professional training classes. der.hans is chairman of
PLUG as well as founder of the Free Software Stammtisch, co-founder of
LOPSA-US-AZ and a founding member of LOPSA.

Topic: GNU/Linux desktop intro topic du jour
There will be a short presentation on some aspect of the GNU/Linux desktop
environment.

Presenter: der.hans

Where: Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics
2820 West Kelton Lane Phoenix, AZ 85053
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2820+W+Kelton+Lane+Phoenix,+AZ+85053

When: Wednesday, 28Mar2007, 19:00

ciao,

der.hans
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.
#  When I sit, I sleep. - Embe Kugler