ubuntu question

David daz at damnetwork.net
Sun Mar 25 07:32:38 MST 2007

Currently I'm running FC6 on my main desktop.  I'm curious about ubuntu
and have downloaded the latest beta of Feisty Fawn.  The only reason I
havent done the actual install yet is because the live CD (dont have the
patience to d/l the DVD) still doesnt recognize my 400G volume.

Question:  If I do the install, does ubuntu recognize these?  Its 3
physical drives on a pci ide card, formatted as ext3.

Thanks,
David

--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."