Mail server recommendations?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Sat Mar 24 13:48:13 MST 2007

Duh!  The real reason I resurrected this thread was to see if anyone had
any benchmarking software recommendations for an MTA.  I want to
slam^H^H^H^Htest the new mail server before I start putting accounts on it.

I accidentally stress-tested this machine's predecessor by sending
15,000 mails in a 25 minute period [when I fixed a long-standing
misconfiguration on another machine].  It held up fine.

Any recommendations, or do I get to invent one?

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
623-203-1760