Mail server recommendations?

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Sat Mar 24 13:43:35 MST 2007

Resurrecting an old thread . . .

I just set up the toaster in a development environment and a production
environment.  Once I did it in dev, and refined the instructions (and
provided feedback to the toaster team), it took about 4 hours to deploy
in prod (with coffee breaks and phone calls).

Very simple to deploy, and the Qmail Toaster Admin pages are awesome - I
guess I love graphs :)

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
623-203-1760